Booking an appointment is easy!
Simply click the button below to call us and we will get you scheduled right away!BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Congratulationson your upcoming PMU appointment!
Below is important information to prepare you for your appointment. Please read everything thoroughly to ensure you are a good candidate, and to understand what is required of you before and after to ensure your best healed results.
Before Your Appointment:Please avoid caffeine 24 hours prior, and alcohol 48 hours prior to your appointment
After your Appointment:
If you have any of the below conditions, you will not retain color well and will not be a good candidate for permanent makeup procedure:
* Ingrown hairs and open wounds on eyebrow.
* Constant Eczema, Psoriases, Dermatitis (constant flaking / itching / irritation/ shedding of skin ).
* Rosacea – skin bleeds easy and will not retain color well.
* Severely oily skin on eyebrows-the hair strokes will appear more blended, solid, or not retain at all.
* Large pores on your forehead & in the eyebrow area.
* Deep wrinkles in the brow area
* Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (some red heads / translucent skin / light eyes) – due to hypersensitivity and thickness, this skin type does not take the color well.
* Accutane or Retin-A (acne medication) within the last year
* Retinol or Vitamin A user – must discontinue 1 month prior to treatment.
* Extremely thin skin.
* Prone to Keloid scarring
* Pregnant or nursing.
* Heart conditions / pace maker / defibrillator / uncontrolled high blood pressure
* Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves disease, Hashimotos – results in thicker skin).
* If you are not taking medication you are a candidate for your permanent makeup procedure
* Autoimmune Disorder such as LUPUS or Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (MS, RA, Lupus or the like).
If you are on any of these medications, you will have excessive bleeding and color WILL NOT retain well:
* Triflusal (Disgren)
* Clopidogrel (Plavix)
* Prasugrel (Effient)
* Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
* Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
* Cilostazol (Pletal)
* Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
* Dipyridamole (Persantine)
If you fail to disclose any of the above skin conditions/ medial conditions/ medications, you will have a poor outcome and further touch- ups to improve the results will be at an additional cost or treatment may be declined.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. We will have an amazing time together achieving your perfect brows!