Booking an appointment is easy!
Simply click the button below to call us and we will get you scheduled right away!BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Please read before before scrolling down to book appointment
If you have any of the below conditions, you will not retain color well and will not be a good candidate for permanent makeup procedure:
1. Skin Conditions:
* Ingrown hairs and open wounds on eyebrow.
* Constant Eczema, Psoriases, Dermatitis (constant flaking / itching / irritation/ shedding of skin ).
* Rosacea – skin bleeds easy and will not retain color well.
* Severely oily skin on eyebrows-the hair strokes will appear more blended, solid, or not retain at all.
* Large pores on your forehead & in the eyebrow area.
* Deep wrinkles in the brow area
* Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (some red heads / translucent skin / light eyes) – due to hypersensitivity and thickness, this skin type does not take the color well.
* Accutane or Retin-A (acne medication) within the last year
* Retinol or Vitamin A user – must discontinue 1 month prior to treatment.
* Extremely thin skin.
* Prone to Keloid scarring
2. Medical Conditions:
* Pregnant or nursing.
* Heart conditions / pace maker / defibrillator / uncontrolled high blood pressure
* Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves disease, Hashimotos – results in thicker skin).
* If you are not taking medication you are a candidate for your permanent makeup procedure
* Autoimmune Disorder such as LUPUS or Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (MS, RA, Lupus or the like).
* If you are on any of these medications, you will have excessive bleeding and color WILL NOT retain well:
* Triflusal (Disgren)
* Clopidogrel (Plavix)
* Prasugrel (Effient)
* Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
* Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
* Cilostazol (Pletal)
* Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
* Dipyridamole (Persantine)
* If you fail to disclose any of the above skin conditions/ medial conditions/ medications, you will have a poor outcome and further touch- ups to improve the results will be at an additional cost or treatment may be declined.
3. Deposit required to secure/ book all appointments (this is emailed and you can use any credit card. Clients have 24 hours to pay deposit / secure appointment before appointment is no longer held)
* $100 deposit for all permanent makeup services
* $50 deposit for lashes
4. No children in studio. I absolutely love the sound of little feet however it takes away from mom’s appointment and is distracting for the artist.
5. Policy for appointments reserved for 2+ hours:
1.) Cancel/ Reschedule- Upon scheduling, appointments are considered confirmed. Any changes to date & time of appointment require 7 days notice prior to scheduled appointment. If not, you forfeit the $100 deposit & a new deposit fee is assed to reschedule.
2.)Late arrival- I understand that things can happen however unfortunately, if you show up more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment may be canceled and you will be charged for the appointment scheduled. If you would like to reschedule, an extra fee of $100 is required. Please plan your schedule accordingly to make it to the appointment on time. If you are going to be late please call or text.
6. Policy for appointments reserved for under 2 hours:
1.)Cancel/ Reschedule- 48 hours notice prior to appointment.
2.)Late arrival- I understand that things can happen however unfortunately, if you show up more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment may be canceled and the deposit will be forfeited & you will be charged for the appointment scheduled. If you would like to reschedule, an additional deposit is required. Please plan your schedule accordingly to make it to the appointment on time. If you are going to be late please call or text.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time
8. All sales are final
9. Upon booking you will be charged for the deposit only with your credit card on file. The rest will be due day of your appointment. You can use the same or a different payment method. Any questions, feel free to call or text!
10. By clicking book now acknowledges & confirms you have read & understand the above information.